Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mark Wahlberg Visits London, Talks Drug History

Handling some promotional duties in the UK, Mark Wahlberg was spotted at a photocall for ?Contraband? in London today (February 23).

Sporting a conservative blue v-neck sweater with a shirt/tie combo, the ?Italian Job? stud smiled widely for the folks assembled at Claridges Luxury Hotel in Mayfair.

In a recent interview, Mark shared that though he?s had a past with drug and alcohol abuse, he?s glad to be done with it all.

?It?s the right thing to do. I have a beautiful wife and kids and I wouldn?t want to do anything to mess it up. I had a pretty damn good run and in a way I was lucky to survive it. I have friends who still keep the torch lit but I?m grateful to have had the experience and moved on.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/contraband/mark-wahlberg-visits-london-talks-drug-history-588484

Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons Elisabeth Röhm

No comments:

Post a Comment