Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meet The Newest Competitors On The Voice (Videos)

It is Monday and that means a brand new The Voice is on tonight, woohoow! This season is rockin and in light of that I have some fabulous meet the new contestant videos for you to check out. Trust me these are awesome. There are twelve not only must see videos for you below but also some outstanding contestants who are hoping to go all the way on The Voice. I have watched each of these a couple of times and of course I have an opinion but I am done going to tell you until you are done watching so get at it my friends. Without further adieu let me introduce you all to Chris Cauley, Geoff McBride, Erin Willett, Jordis Unga, Moses Stone, Katrina Parker, Nathan Parrett, Pip, Erin Martin, Brian Fuente, James Massone and Sarah Golden. Chris Cauley Geoff McBride Erin Willett Jordis Unga Moses Stone Katrina Parker Nathan Parrett Pip Erin Martin Brian Fuente James Massone Sarah Golden Ok so I told you I would share my thoughts with you so here goes. I really like Pip, Chris Cauley and Sarah Golden. I could sit here and give you an in depth explanation as to why [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Ls1CcdgJruc/

Paz Vega Penélope Cruz Pink Piper Perabo Poppy Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment