Saturday, April 27, 2013

Emma Stone Dishes Skincare Secrets to Cosmo

She's known for her amazing acting talents on the big screen, and now Emma Stone offers up her own beauty and fashion advice to her adoring fans.

While speaking to Cosmopolitan magazine, the "Gangster Squad" beauty dishes about her adorable style and what products she uses to make herself stand out on the red carpet.

"I'm really allergic to a lot of stuff, so I can only use products with a single ingredient in it," 24-year-old actress explains. "I use a Burt's Bees cleanser and sometimes I exfoliate with baking soda or brown sugar. I like experimenting. I love coconut oil, Josie Maran Argan Oil, and olive oil?I have a big bottle of it on my sink and I put it all over my face and smell like focaccia...and it's really sexy."

In regards to not letting fashion critics put her down, Miss Stone says, "My mom always told me to do what makes me happy and dress for me. I was lucky, when I was young, to have a female role model in my life that was very much about me being myself. And with beauty and fashion, it's supposed to be fun and experimental. I like the individuality of it all."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/emma-stone/stone-cosmo-846006

Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment