Monday, April 29, 2013

Jewel Talks Effective Diets & Weight Loss Patience in Health May 2013

She's known for her kind heart and lyrics about helping others, and now Jewel is offering her health tips in the May 2013 issue of Health magazine.

While rocking yellow and white stripes for the Matt Jones photo shoot, the "Foolish Games" songstress dished about her perfect diet and baby weight loss advice.

Check out a few highlights from Jewel's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Health magazine!

On her all-natural diet:
"I try to follow a 'biblical diet,' which has nothing to od with religion, but with eating things as they originally came out of the ground, before there was genetic altering of food. I think we out-clever ourselves with food: We have become more obsessed with having a shiny apple than with having an apple that doesn't give us cancer. We need to realize that nature really got it right."

On juggling exercising and time with her son:
"I love to work out. I can't say I've been the best at it since I've had my son: I used to run three miles every morning, but with the baby, I've been walking three miles in the morning with him. If I wake up early, I'll do yoga or the Nike Training Club app. I love hot yoga, but with my son with me on tour, I honestly doubt I'll be able to work out a bunch. So I try to forgive myself when I can't, and do it when I can."

On being patient when it comes to weight loss:
"I was 37 when I had my son, so I wasn't expecting to bounce right back as if I were 21. My friends told me, 'It took you nine months to get into this position, so give yousefl nine months to get out.' And I really try to use that as a mantra, and be patient and kind to myself."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jewel/jewel-talks-effective-diets-weight-loss-patience-health-may-2013-846311

Kristin Kreuk Kristy Swanson Kylie Bax Lacey Chabert Laetitia Casta

No comments:

Post a Comment