Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Isla Fisher Says ?Good Morning America?

She?s been busy promoting her new flick ?The Great Gatsby,? and Isla Fisher showed up at ABC Studios in New York City this morning.

The ?Confessions of a Shopaholic? hottie was all smiles as she headed inside for her interview on ?Good Morning America,? sporting a vibrant pink top with a pretty white skirt.

And though she?s a big movie star in her own right, Isla confessed that she usually ends up with the dresses that other stars reject.

?I have a stylist [Rachel Zoe] who styles Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway and whoever else. So they get all the dresses first, and then whatever they refuse - there are few, since they hang on to all the dresses until the very end - the couple left to choose that no one wants, I get that rack. Way down on the food chain is me, so I pick on those crumbs and usually it is the first dress that I try on that wins because I'm always in a rush. I'm happy to wear anything.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/isla-fisher/isla-fisher-says-%E2%80%9Cgood-morning-america%E2%80%9D-847712

Keira Knightley Kelly Brook Kelly Carlson Kelly Clarkson Kelly Hu

No comments:

Post a Comment