Monday, April 22, 2013

Ryan Lochte Hits Up the "Late Show with David Letterman"

Making the rounds to promote his new reality show, Ryan Lochte stopped by the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday (April 22).

The Olympic swimmer covered his muscled physique in a gray suit, blue dress shirt, and dark tie as he took time to pose for pics with fans and sign autographs before heading inside.

Sharing a behind-the-scenes selfie backstage, the 28-year-old flashed his gold medal-winning smile with the comment, "Thanks David Letterman for having me on tonight. Be sure to watch it tonight ;) #wwrld."

Recently, the newest reality star shared with MTV how he geared up for the cameras, explaining, "I wanted to prepare myself, so that's when I started watching the Kardashians' show, to just know what to expect when I start shooting for my show."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ryan-lochte/ryan-lochte-hits-late-show-david-letterman-843739

Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen

No comments:

Post a Comment