Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lindsay Lohan Never Planned on Attending Venice Premiere of "The Canyons": "My Focus is On My Health and Well-Being"

Though the film's director himself called her out for not showing at "The Canyons" premiere at the Venice Film Festival, Lindsay Lohan claims she was never scheduled to attend.

At the event on Thursday, Paul Schrader griped to the press, "She was supposed to be here today, she said she would be, but she is not."

However, the "Mean Girls" star classily refuted the allegation on her blog on Saturday, while still making sure to talk up the film.

Titled "About Venice," LiLo blogged, "Along with the positive messages and words of support of 'The Canyons' at VFF, I am sending my own to the cast, producers and the amazing Paul Schrader. I am so grateful for the extraordinary experience of being a part of this film. Unfortunately, I have to clear up these reports. I was never confirmed to attend. Of course, I would have enjoyed returning to that wonderful city and being a part of this amazing event, but my focus is on my health and well-being. Plain and simple, it is of the utmost importance."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lindsay-lohan/lindsay-lohan-never-planned-attending-venice-premiere-canyons-my-focus-my-health-and-w

January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment