Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Michael Bay Walks Off Stage After Teleprompter Malfunction

He's used to being behind the camera, so when Michael Bay's teleprompter malfunctioned while he was on stage he didn't take it very well.

The "Transformers" director was a guest speaker at the Consumer's Electronics Show Convention in Las Vegas on Monday (January 6) when he walked off stage during his speech.

After noticing his lines were mixed up, Michael attempted to ?wing it? before throwing his hands up moments later, saying, ?I?m sorry,? and exiting the stage.

After the stage disaster, Bay addressed the incident on his website, writing, ?Wow! I just embarrassed myself at CES? I got so excited to talk, that I skipped over the Exec VP?s intro line and then the teleprompter got lost. I guess live shows aren?t my thing.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/michael-bay/michael-bay-walks-stage-after-teleprompter-malfunction-1006339

Simone Mütherthies Sofía Vergara Soft Cell Sophia Bush Stacy Keibler

No comments:

Post a Comment