Monday, May 2, 2011

Liv Tyler: Steven Tyler Wears My Clothes

Liv Tyler: Steven Tyler Wears My Clothes

It's no wonder that Liv Tyler is a huge fan of her dad's fashion choices on American Idol. It seems much of the time Steven Tyler is actually wearing his daughter's clothes!

"His blouses! My dad wears girls' clothes -- it's so funny," Liv told Vulture. "Sometimes I see him and I'm like, 'Nice shirt!' -- because it's from my closet."

But, besides liking his style, Liv is in awe of the Aerosmith rocker. The devoted daughter says she's not at all surprised by the gaggle of new fans that her dad has acquired since taking his post on the Idol panel.

"I think he's really handsome. I feel really proud of him," she says of Tyler, 62.

And while we may not always understand what he's talking about (he once told a contestant, "Slap that baby on the a** and call me Christmas!"), Liv says her father's colorful comments make complete sense to her.

"I think he's a really amazing, magical man and all those funny things that he says that people find so strange, my whole life I've been hearing them and they make me laugh," she says. "And I speak his language; I understand what he's talking about."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/liv-tyler-steven-tyler-wears-my-clothes/1-a-345318

Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie Nicole Scherzinger Nicollette Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment