Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taylor Swift Debuts ?The Story of Us? Music Video

Her fans have been eagerly waiting for her new video for ?The Story of Us,? and Taylor Swift has finally given them what they want.

The ?Should?ve Said No? songstress premiered her new clip on MTV tonight (May 24) and proved that her long legacy of great videos continues on.

Taylor recently shared her creative process behind writing the tune, and of course it had to do with a boy.

?I was at an awards show, and there was a guy there, obviously ? it all starts there, doesn't it? It was a guy I had been in a relationship with, falling out, then we end up at the same awards show. Both trying to act like we don't care ... both like, you know, chatting up the people next to us."

"Afterward, I just felt so empty, like we were both fighting this silent war of pretending we didn't care that the other was there. And I went home, and I wrote this song about it. And at that point, I had this gut feeling, and I knew the album was finished."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/taylor-swift/taylor-swift-debuts-%E2%80%9C-story-us%E2%80%9D-music-video-508569

Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment