Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scotty McCreery?s American Idol Performance Videos ? A Retrospective

The other half of the teen duo set to battle it out on the American Idol finale stage is none other than the cutie pie country crooner, Scotty McCreery. Just like we did with Lauren Alaina, we will take a look back at all of Scotty’s AI performances in the videos provided below. It was such a treat to watch, I’m sure you’ll enjoy them as much as I did! So I must admit, at the beginning of this season’s American Idol, I didn’t think that Scotty would go that far in the competition. In all honesty, I just wasn’t sure how America would react to him. Like I’ve said before, I have nothing against country music, but let’s look at the previous winners on AI. While we have had a country winner before, in the likes of Carrie Underwood, she appealed to the pop fans as well. Was America ready for a true country star who’s only 17 years old? I love how each week he sang his heart out, did his thang and was quite consistent. As the weeks wore on, I started to look forward to his performances. Seriously. The country boy truly did grow on me. [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/zQOnPObyOLk/

Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso

No comments:

Post a Comment