Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe's Mystery Girlfriend Revealed

Daniel Radcliffe's Mystery Girlfriend Revealed

In July, Daniel Radcliffe declared that he was "very much in love" with his girlfriend -- leaving fans to wonder who the lucky lady could be! Many speculated that it was Olive Uniacke, the socialite stepdaughter of a Harry Potter producer, who has frequently been spotted with Radcliffe. But in August, Radcliffe, 22, was photographed walking hand-in-hand through Manhattan with an unknown brunette. So who is the lucky girl, and how has he managed to keep her out of the spotlight?

As it turns out, the lady in question is 22-year-old Rosanne Coker -- and she was a production assistant on the Harry Potter films! According to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, Radcliffe and Coker met on the set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in 2007, then went on to work on the remaining two films, as well as Radcliffe's new movie The Woman in Black. They've been together a while -- a year, in fact -- and have split their time between Radcliffe's New York apartment and Coker's family's home in Surrey, England.

"I have met Daniel and he is a lovely guy," Coker's father Malcolm, a painter, told the paper. "I'm just really happy for Rosanne and as long as she is happy that is all that matters to me... I know it's not a normal life they live. But they have a lot of fun together and at their age, what more could you ask?"

As for why they haven't been snapped by paparazzi before -- well, that may be because of Radcliffe's new commitment to the quiet life. In July's British GQ, the actor revealed that he struggled with a drinking problem in his late teens, and went cold turkey on partying last August.

"I'd just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh," he said. "There's no shame in enjoying the quiet life. And that's been the realization of the past few years for me."

Radcliffe also suggested that his girlfriend gave him the motivation to clean up his act. "I'm actually enjoying the fact I can have a relationship with my girlfriend where I'm really pleasant and I'm not f***ing up totally all the time," he admitted. So they work well together, she's a good influence on him, and her dad approves? Sounds like Daniel better hang on to this one!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/daniel-radcliffes-mystery-girlfriend-revealed/1-a-374932

Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment