Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ed O?Neill Scores Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

It is an exciting time in the life of Ed O'Neil - he has a hit sitcom and as of yesterday (August 30) he also has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

The ?Modern Family? man was joined by his ?Married... With Children? spouse Katey Sagal and his current on-screen wife Sofia Vergara as he accepted the honor.

Ms. Vergara told press, "When I was in Colombia and I was a young, very beautiful girl, I would watch Married... With Children, with Ed with his hand in his pants, talking with this very sexy Antonio Banderas accent?because in Colombia it was dubbed into Spanish."

"So he talked perfect Spanish, and there I was sitting, and I would never in a million years think that I was going to grow up to marry Al Bundy. Never, even if somebody had paid me to believe that...But to marry Al Bundy has been one of the most joyful things in my whole life."

Katey added, "I want to tell Eddie, he's one lucky mo-fo. Here he's got these two beautiful women that he's had in his life, hopefully this one as long as he's had me. And I'm sure he will."

Finally, Ed shared his thoughts- "As I'm standing here, it's a bit emotional. I can't help thinking that somewhere in the world, at this moment in a hospital, a beautiful little baby girl is being born. And when she grows up she's going to be my next wife on TV, and I look forward to that day. This is overwhelming. I want to thank the fans for being here. No fans, no show, no career."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ed-oneill/ed-o%E2%80%99neill-scores-star-hollywood-walk-fame-538357

Xenia Seeberg Yamila Diaz Yvonne Strzechowski Zhang Ziyi Zoe Saldana

No comments:

Post a Comment