Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kim Kardashian Jam (Turn it Up) Music Video Leaked

Kim Kardashian?s Jam (Turn It Up) music video is all over the place. Considering it looks like it could be a preview for her sex tape, I can see why. Well, Kim Kardashian is no strange to getting sweaty and showing her butt off. Literally. Girlfriend has built her name up starting with a sex tape. Not many socialites can do that, but boy do they try. The clip in the video posted below if from Kim?s Jam (Turn It Up) single and music video, which was recorded last year but flopped. Something tells me it is going to make a comeback. Kim rolls around all wet, with her famous assets on display in a pair of tiny pink booty shorts and a very low white tank top. And the lyrics fit right in with today?s pop music, ?Turn me up, turn me up. Turn me, turn me, turn me up? In fact, that may already be a song. Her sister Khloe was quick to jump to her sister?s defense saying, ?The song was for charity; it wasn’t for her to have a recording deal. [It was] something she just wanted to be for herself and for fun, so the [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/hQiGHfH2pPA/

Lokelani McMichael Lori Heuring Lorri Bagley Lucy Liu Luján Fernández

No comments:

Post a Comment