Saturday, August 20, 2011

Celebrity Birthdays Today: Matthew Perry, Kyra Sedgwick, John Stamos & More!

Long list of celebrity birthdays today! A former MTV reporter, a former Bond girl, a couple of Trekkies, a lil’ rapper and several more are a year older today. Happy Birthday, Kyra Sedgwick! The beautiful blonde is 46 years old today. I am still bummed that The Closer will be ending next year. The show has been a regular on my DVR since its debut in 2005. Of the show ending, Sedgwick told OnTheRedCarpet.com, “I feel like I’m more than satisfied. I mean, I think critically and also just by our loyal audience, week after week, I think that we really have been a successful show. Creatively, it’s certainly been hugely satisfying for me.” She wrestled with the idea of leaving the show for a year before making the decision to move on, but she felt it was the right time. Sedgwick has won five Emmy’s for her portrayal of Brenda Leigh Johnson. This show will definitely be missed! Happy Birthday, Jesse Kotsopolis! Uncle Jesse turns 48 years old today. What’s the latest with the hunky John Stamos? Will we see him again on Glee? I hope so. Is there a Full House reunion in the making? Ha, doubtful. Although [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Rhonu_4NKGo/

Stacy Keibler Summer Altice Summer Glau Sunny Mabrey Susan Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment