Thursday, February 16, 2012

Parenthood & The Biggest Loser Sneak Peek Videos

It may be Valentine?s Day but things are not all rosey on Parenthood and The Biggest Loser tonight. Nope as you can see from these fabulous sneak peek videos that I have for you things are downright awkward and uncomfortable. I have to say I love me some NBC Tuesday night, it is really a feel good night for me. I know Parenthood has issues but I always end up feeling really happy after I watch that show, although I do get sad when it is over. Anyway I got a little off track there sorry. Let?s talk about The Biggest Loser. Things continue to heat up and get very interesting at the Rranch which leads to a showdown. Just when I think TBL can?t get any better it throws me for a loop, so I am dying to see tonight?s show, be it DVR of course. Moving on to Parenthood which has its own level of intensity if you will, I am talking about Mark and Drew. To say that things get awkward between these two during their drive home is an understatement. I am not exactly sure who I feel sorrier for but both of these guys seem [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/N0KQA-vKZMI/

Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento

No comments:

Post a Comment