Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Preview Videos Of Law & Order: SVU & Whitney

Happy Hump day my faithful readers! I don?t know about you but could use a little pick me up today, which is why I am so thrilled to have a couple of preview videos from tonight?s episodes of Law & Order: SVU and Whitney. I tell you what I am so looking forward to having a little drama and some laughs tonight as I look forward to winding down the week. Thanks to Whitney and Law & Order: SVU I am going to get to do just that. Law & Order: SVU is going to be a must see episode tonight as Detective Rollins has a major debt to settle, can you drama? Oh yes a mysterious someone from Rollins past is back to settle a score and shiz is going to happen. Seriously the below clip makes it look so good! Alright I promised you some comedy with your drama so here it is, not one but two fantastic glimpses at Whitney and they involve flashback. Oh I love it when there are flashbacks it brings a smile to my face. In the first video fans get a look at the first night that Alex and Whitney spent together. [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/5X_N08tCG-g/

Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment