Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reese Witherspoon Drops By ?The Late Show?

Looking to plug her new movie ?This Means War,? Reese Witherspoon paid a visit to ?The Late Show with David Letterman? last night (February 13).

The ?Election? actress looked fabulous in a flirty red dress as she chatted with Letterman about a recent conversation she had with her mother about the word ?d-bag.?

Reese began, ?The other day she called me up and said, ?I need to talk to you... I need to know something. I need to know what a d-bag is.? And I was with the kids. I had to go into the other room.?

?I said, ?Mom, I can?t talk to you about that.? And she goes, ?You are going to tell me because if you don?t tell me nobody?s going to tell me.? And I said, ?Okay!? So I told her what it was.?

?She said, ?I heard one man calling another man that on television last night... Now why would anybody want to call somebody that?!? I said, ?I have no idea.? And she said, ?Alright, goodbye!? I don?t worry about my kids, I worry about my mother.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/reese-witherspoon/reese-witherspoon-drops-%E2%80%9C-late-show%E2%80%9D-585154

ThalĂ­a Thandie Newton The Avatars of Second Life The Pussycat Dolls Thora Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment