Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bethenny Frankel Talks Reality TV Honesty with Jimmy Fallon

Showing up for a week-ending talk show appearance, Bethenny Frankel was spotted leaving the NBC Studios in New York City on Friday evening (March 23).

The reality TV mogul looked stunning in a structured black cocktail dress with bronze platform heels as she strolled out to an awaiting ride after her interview on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."

As for her talk with Fallon, Miss Frankel opened up about her reality show, "Bethenny Ever After," and her commitment to being as real as possible when the cameras are around, saying, "When I signed up to do reality television years ago, I made a commitment, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it and it's going to be honest."

Adding that her life, too, has it's ups and downs, Bethenny continued, "whether it was having my baby or wearing the dress and, you know, women saying, 'Oh my God, you got the fairy tale.' My life is amazing, but no one's life is really a fairy tale and I want to be honest about it. So I've kind of gone full monty on the show."

Aside from her Skinnygirl empire and current reality show, the 41 year-old entrepreneur is also getting ready to release her first fiction novel, Skinnydipping, which is set to hit shelves May 1st.




Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bethenny-frankel/bethenny-frankel-talks-reality-tv-honesty-jimmy-fallon-597582

Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment