Friday, March 23, 2012

Lily Collins Visits "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno"

With just one week remaining in her new film's promotional efforts, Lily Collins spent Thursday night (March 22) hitting the talk show circuit.

The 23-year-old actress took to NBC's Burbank studios for a sitdown interview on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," during which she talked about her upcoming Snow White movie "Mirror Mirror" - which hits theaters on March 30th.

Along with dishing about the film and her talk show host dreams, Miss Collins was asked whether she's ever asked her famous musician father, Phil Collins, to make any calls to help out her career.

Not wanting to take that path, Lily replied, "No. I firmly believe personality opens doors but character keeps them open and I never wanted somebody to make a phone call for me."

"A lot of people don't believe me when I say that, but it took me a lot longer to get to where I am because I wanted that," she added.




Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lily-collins/lily-collins-visits-tonight-show-jay-leno-597521

Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment