Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nadya Suleman Strips Down for Closer Magazine

It?s no secret that she?s had money problems for years, and now Nadya Suleman has resorted to posing nude to pay the bills and find a new place to live.

According to a report, ?Octomom? got naked for the folks over at the European magazine Closer in a new photo, which nabbed her a quick $10,000 paycheck.

Of her decision to bare all, Suleman explained, "I'm doing that (posing nude) because I need to feed my kids. I need to pay the bills. And I'm still very cognizant of the repercussions of my choices."

Back in 2009, Nadya was offered $1 million from Vivid Entertainment for a multi-film contract, but back then she apparently wasn?t as desperate.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nadya-suleman/nadya-suleman-strips-down-closer-magazine-598602

Teri Polo Tessie Santiago ThalĂ­a Thandie Newton The Avatars of Second Life

No comments:

Post a Comment