Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Emma Roberts' Fashionable NYC Cab Dash

Spotted acting like a true New Yorker, Emma Roberts made a mad dash after a taxi cab in the Big Apple on Tuesday (March 27).

The "Adult World" cutie pulled off a fashionable cab hail in skinny jeans, black booties and a leather jacket all while checking her phone.

Anytime we see the 21-year-old actress out and about she always looks fab, but according to her, style and comfort go hand in hand.

In a recent interview with Hollywood Life, Miss Roberts shared her fashion tips, saying, ?When you?re going out at night, be comfortable. Because there?s nothing worse than ending the night because your feet hurt or something.?

Emma added that the Big Apple is no different, as she told, ?So I always, especially when I?m in New York, I never wear a heel, I always wear like an ankle boot or a knee high boot or just flats because I know by 9 o-clock I?m going to want to go to bed if I?m in stilettos.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/emma-roberts/emma-roberts-fashionable-nyc-cab-hail-598639

Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau

No comments:

Post a Comment