Monday, May 16, 2011

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Hit the Cannes Red Carpet!

He?s one of the biggest names in the movie industry, and earlier today (May 16) Brad Pitt was joined by partner Angelina Jolie as he premiered his new film ?Tree of Life? in Cannes, France.

Splitting time between his lovely lady and co-stars Sean Penn and Jessica Chastain, the ?Ocean?s Eleven? hunk looked Suave as he arrived at the Palais des Festivals as part of the 64th Cannes International Film Festival schedule.

During his interview at the photo call earlier in the day, Brad told press he hopes to impress his kids with his body of work.

"I think of everything I do now that my kids are going to see when they grow up and how are they going to feel. But they know me as a dad and I hope they'll just think of me as a pretty damn good actor."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/cannes-film-festival-2011/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-hit-cannes-red-carpet-506392

Vitamin C Vogue Whitney Able Whitney Port Willa Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment