Monday, May 9, 2011

Paul Wesley Talks "Vampire Diaries" Season Finale

Helping to beef up the excitement for this week's "Vampire Diaries" finale, the show's star hottie Paul Wesley has revealed some of what viewers can expect from his Stefan on the much-awaited season send-off.

While on Ryan Seacrest's radio show earlier today (May 9), the 28-year-old discussed his character on the series, telling, ?I think he?s [Stefan] is a good guy, but I think he has some darkness inside of him?I?ve done some bad things.I think it?s always more fun to play the bad boy. You will see more ?bad Stefan.? I think you will be very happy with it!?

Paul also laughed with the host about the show's network, CW, being dubbed the king of "whisper shows," joking, ?It?s in my contract that i have to whisper. If i go above a certain octave, I get electrocuted.?

You can watch all the drama play out when "The Vampire Diaries" season finale airs this Thursday, May 12th at 8p.m. EST.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/paul-wesley/paul-wesley-talks-vampire-diaries-season-finale-503853

Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau

No comments:

Post a Comment