Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Kanye West Rant: ?People Look at Me Like I?m Hitler? (Video)

Kanye West is spouting off at the mouth once again. Fans at a recent concert found themselves on the other end of one of West?s infamous rants, this time he claimed ?People Look at Me Like I’m Hitler? While performing at the Big Chill festival, he was the headliner, on Saturday night Kanye West decided to have one of those famous rants of his. No word on what started it but the singer used his time on stage to go on about how he is misunderstood and so under-appreciated, blah blah blah. I have a hard time mustering up any sympathy for this guy, especially after he said this. I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street and people look at me like I’m insane, like I’m Hitler. One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I ever did. That my friends is the clean version too, he added some colorful expletive words as well but that isn?t surprising considering it is Kanye. You can hear the whole entire thing for yourself in the below video and trust me it is something to listen to. I don?t know about the rest [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/NulkQU9QbFI/

Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment