Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kate Gosselin Hits on a Guy: Video

Kate Gosselin Hits on a Guy: Video

Kate Gosselin is ready for love again -- but her game is a little rusty! During Monday night's episode of Kate Plus 8, the 36-year-old single mom tries to woo a guy by giving him a cupcake... which is easier said than done. Watch the video below!



Problem No. 1: The cute guy doesn't eat gluten. Fortunately, the staff at Georgetown Cupcakes (the site of another TLC reality show, DC Cupcakes) is prepared for that one, and hands the visiting celebrity a gluten-free treat. Problem No. 2, however, might be more of an obstacle: The guy has no idea who Kate Gosselin is.

"So she's the owner?" the clueless dude asks the camera. "Or the lead baker? I don't even know."

Not a Dancing with the Stars fan, apparently! Personally, we think "I saw you from across the street and decided to make a cupcake for you" is a pretty great pick-up line -- but perhaps the guy was freaked out by Kate's bodyguard Steve, who was sent to summon him to the cupcake shop.

Anyhow, Kate doesn't seem too broken up about it. "That's fine. I feed enough people," jokes the Gosselin mama. "I just can't do the dietary requirements."

Kate recently opened up about what she's looking for in a man. "I want somebody who is older, at least in their 40s. I can't be bothered with these little boys," the reality star told People. "It would be really great to find somebody in real life who can handle the stress around here and who can love my kids the way I do. I want someone who is strong and smart and driven. I think those are the best qualities."

Now that she and ex-husband Jon Gosselin have made peace, Kate knows everyone is waiting for her to move on. As she joked on Twitter last week: "I just had my salad and some dried apricots and dates. The food kind -- no need for a media frenzy bc I said 'date'!"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kate-gosselin-hits-on-guy-video/1-a-371057

Susie Castillo T.A.T.u. Talisa Soto Tamala Jones Tami Donaldson

No comments:

Post a Comment