Sunday, August 14, 2011

TV Shows Turned Into Movies, For It or Against I?

The latest buzz surrounding a former TV show being tuned into a movie involves the MTV reality TV show The Hills. I know it doesn?t scream Hollywood hit to me but none the less the rumor is out there. This news got me thinking how I felt about the whole TV shows becoming movie trend that seems to be the it thing to do these days. From Sex & The City, to The A-Team to rumors that Entourage and The Hills it seems small screen hits are making their way to the big screen. Although the transformation from hit TV show to movie blockbuster has worked in some cases I don?t necessarily think it is something that should be done a lot, I mean look at Sex & The City 2. I think if a show ends well there is no need to make a movie, if you are thinking of making a show into a movie why end the show, just wondering? Entourage for example is currently in its last season but already movie rumors are buzzing, which I think takes something away from the final season. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/pV_sYhUyIiY/

Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie Anna Faris

No comments:

Post a Comment