Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Kate Hudson: Back to the USA

She spent the Christmas holiday in the UK with English fianc� Matthew Bellamy, and last night (December 30) Kate Hudson made her return to America.

Joined by her sons Ryder and Bingham, the ?How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days? dame showed up at LAX International Airport sporting a hooded sweater and nerd glasses to ring in the New Year in SoCal.

Meanwhile, Kate recently told press that despite the prevailing trend of shorter hairdos in Hollywood, she?ll keep her locks long.

?No, not for me. If I had to do it for a role maybe, but I wouldn?t just do a pixie. I like having long hair. I have one friend and she almost has a long buzz cut and she looks gorgeous. But I don?t how my ears would look in a pixie. I don?t know if it?s right for me.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-hudson/kate-hudson-back-usa-1174869

Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Isla Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment