Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anne Hathaway Reacts to Fan Criticism of Catwoman Photo

Anne Hathaway Reacts to Fan Criticism of Catwoman Photo

Last week, the first photo was released of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in the upcoming film, The Dark Knight Rises. And while we thought the actress looked totally "badass," it seems some other critics weren't so impressed.

"I happen to know that MTV's reaction was, 'Meh,'" Hathaway playfully said in an interview with the network. "But what I am happy to say is, if you didn't like the photo, you only see about a tenth of what that suit can do. And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste!"

In addition to discussing the lukewarm reactions to her Dark Knight character reveal, Hathaway, 28, recently confessed that she's unlikely to ever host the Academy Awards again. "Not that it wasn't fun," she tells CNN.

"I had a great time and it was an honor and it was lovely," the star says of her co-hosting duty with James Franco. "But, it's something that…requires a skill set...I mean, I think the first time I didn't put any pressure on myself to knock it out of the park with, you know, my hosting skills because how would I have any? I've never hosted anything."

It sounds like Hathaway thinks Batman fans are more likely to have a change of heart about her Catwoman costume than she will about hosting the Oscars again.

Watch Hathaway's MTV interview below:

 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/anne-hathaway-reacts-fan-criticism-catwoman-photo/1-a-371800

Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon

No comments:

Post a Comment